fredag 16 mars 2012

hey, listen up!

all the problems we had, sure, i were a part of it.
but there's two people in a war.

don't blame everything on me.
sure, I made damn stupid things.
but I wasn't the only idiot in this scenario.

i don't get how you could erase me.
sure, I probably wasn't the nicest girl on earth.
but hey, you weren't either.
you were damn shitty sometimes.
but i think that you know what went wrong.
but the thing is, i don't.
please explain to me what the hell went wrong, and i'll fix it.
i'll do everything diffrently.
give me a chance.
i don't think that you are that cruel so you just erase me and that's it?
prove to me and everyone else, that you are that kind of girl we all knew that you were. perfect.


från mig till dig. du vet vem du är.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

lämna gärna en liten kommentar här! :)
det gör mig väldigt glad!

reklam