fredag 20 januari 2012

du jag hoppades verkligen att vi skulle vara livet ut

Ja, det trodde jag faktiskt.
Kanske blir det vi igen, men om det inte blir det så får jag försöka gå vidare.
Men det är svårt.. eftersom att jag inte vill gå vidare..


I think it’s best…
That I just move on…
But that’s the thing.
I don’t know how.
How can I, just forget?
About everything that we went through,
The tears and laugh we had together?

-

I love you, and I always will.
I won’t forget, no I never will.
You are the one, I love the most.
If you just could see into my eyes tonight.
You know that we could be alright.

-

You are the only one, and I know,
You feel the same.
You’re just afraid to love be back.
Please don’t say goodbye. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

lämna gärna en liten kommentar här! :)
det gör mig väldigt glad!

reklam